top of page

El Refugio

Público·24 miembros

Streaming: Primorje vs Tolmin Live 02/11/2023 Watch Live


View the latest odds on NK Primorje v Tolmin Matches & Bet with Sportsbet. Join Australia's Favourite Online Betting and Entertainment Website ... Live Chat. Get ...


Tolmin vs NK Primorje » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & How to Watch Tolmin NK Primorje Livestream. You can watch the game absolutely for free and without advertisements by following the next steps. Step 1 - Click ... NK Primorje v Tolmin Odds & Betting 7 hours ago — Warning: Although the current score, time elapsed, video and other data provided on this site is sourced from "live" feeds provided by third ... [nogomet**] Starše Fužinar prenos v živo 31 oktober 2023 2 days ago — Tolmin vs Fuzinar Oddaja v živo Danes, 30. julija 2023 Fuzinar v ob 18:15 v casovnem pasu UTC Fuzinar vs NK Dekani results and Live score ... ND Primorje Livescore ND Primorje - NK Tolmin 18.10.2022 Free streaming & Live betting Watch Football online ⚽ Live sports streaming ☝ Free bets online ✌ High ... ▶️ NK Tolmin vs Primorje Ajdovscina Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HSporticos - Legal Sports StreamsFollow all of the action from the biggest football leagues in the world like La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 with Sporticos. Here you can find out the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to watch football live streams of any match you’re interested in. We bring together all of the soccer streams out there on the internet and select the best options for you where you are. We also provide football predictions, standings, data and news from the world of sports broadcasting. NK Tolmin Tolmin - Live Soccer TV - Football TV Listings, Official Live Streams, Live Soccer Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video Highlights. 5 goals is 44% In the last match on 10/28/2023, Primorje defeated Tabor Sežana with a score of 2-1 In the last match on 10/29/2023, Tolmin defeated Gorica with a score of 2-3 In the last head-to-head on 08/29/2023, Primorje defeated Tolmin at home with a score of 1-0 In the last 2 head-to-head matches, Primorje has won 2 times, Tolmin has won 0 times, and they have drawn 0 times. Primorje has scored an average of 2. 0 goals per match, while Tolmin has scored an average of 0. 5 goals per match. Primorje is currently in the 1th position in the Slovenian Cup league, while Tolmin is in the 2th position. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Primorje has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Gorica 2-3 Tolmin - 2. Division 2023/2024 Live 4 days ago — Add your favourite leagues and cups here to access them quickly and see them on top in live scores. Primorje-Tabor · Fuzinar-ND Beltinci ... City center of Tolmin - WhatsUpCams - LIVE streaming Croatia / Primorje-Gorski Kotar / Rijeka / Rijeka – Riva and port. Dolomites WhatsUpCams – LIVE streaming. Contact. S3MEA d.o.o.; Industrijska c. 44; SI-5000 ... Primorje - Tolmin tips, predictions and statisticsPrimorje and Tolmin will face each other on 11/02/2023 at 1:00 PM at Nogometni stadion Ajdovščina stadium, Ajdovščina, Slovenia. The match is part of Slovenian Cup. The probability of winning for Primorje is 54%. The probability of a draw between Primorje and Tolmin is 23%. The probability of winning for Tolmin is 23% The probability of both teams scoring is 56%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 44% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 56%, while the probability of there being under 2. Primorje has scored an average of 4 goals per match and conceded 0 goals. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Tolmin has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Tolmin has scored an average of 1 goals per match and conceded 0 goals. In the last 5 matches, Primorje has won 2 times, lost 3 times and drawn 0 times. Primorje has scored an average of 0. 8 goals per match and conceded 1. 2 goals. In the last 5 matches, Tolmin has won 4 times, lost 1 times and drawn 0 times. Tolmin has scored an average of 2. Primorje - Tolmin tips, predictions and statistics Primorje - Tolmin | 11/02/2023 | Stadium ➤ Nogometni stadion Ajdovščina, Ajdovščina, Slovenia | Slovenian Cup. Live score, trends, statistics, odds and ...


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

  • Jatin Sharma
  • Jimena Manso
    Jimena Manso
  • Ibrahim Somrat
    Ibrahim Somrat
  • Byhsoj Hihdueh
    Byhsoj Hihdueh
bottom of page