top of page

El Refugio

Público·24 miembros

[WATCH LIVE**] Streaming: Bela krajina vs. Ilirija Live 2 November 2023


9 hours ago — Slovenia Slovenian Cup 2023/2024 Fixtures, Results, Live Odds, Head to Head H2H StatisticsSlovenia Football Top Soccer Tipsters They are the ...


Ilirija has scored an average of 3 goals per match and conceded 2 goals. In the last 5 matches, Bela Krajina has won 1 times, lost 4 times and drawn 0 times. Bela Krajina has scored an average of 1. 4 goals per match and conceded 2. 2 goals. In the last 5 matches, Ilirija has won 3 times, lost 1 times and drawn 1 times. Ilirija has scored an average of 2. 4 goals per match and conceded 1. 0 goals. On BetMines, you can access all live data on the match, such as ball possession, dangerous actions, shots, corner kicks, cards, and much more. Bela Krajina - Ilirija Tip 31-10-2023 Bela Krajina vs Ilirija » Prediction and Betting Preview | 31.10.2023 | ✔️ Watch Live › Stream Link ⚡ Live Score Stats & Odds. [LIVE] Bela Krajina vs Ilirija 1911 - Soccer 4 hours ago — LIVE STREAMING [LIVE] Bela Krajina vs Ilirija 1911 - Soccer Watch Live Stream : https://sports24.today-tv.org/soccer.php?live=Bela%20Krajina ... Bela Krajina vs Ilirija 1911 live score, H2H and lineups Bela Krajina Ilirija 1911 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2 Nov 2023 at 13:00 UTC time in Slovenia Cup, Slovenia. Bela Krajina vs Laby's Mengo: LiveScore, Live Stream + Watch Bela Krajina vs Laby's Mengo live stream on 26/08/2023 at 17:00. Bela Krajina - Laby's Mengo prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. 5 goals is 16% In the last match on 10/04/2023, Bela Krajina defeated Kamnik with a score of 2-4 In the last match on 10/29/2023, Ilirija defeated Grosuplje with a score of 4-0 Bela Krajina is currently in the 1th position in the Slovenian Cup league, while Ilirija is in the 2th position. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Bela Krajina has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Bela Krajina has scored an average of 4 goals per match and conceded 2 goals. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Ilirija has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Bela Krajina - Ilirija tips, predictions and statisticsBela Krajina and Ilirija will face each other on 11/02/2023 at 1:00 PM at ŠRC Loka Črnomelj stadium, Črnomelj, Slovenia. The match is part of Slovenian Cup. The probability of winning for Bela Krajina is 2%. The probability of a draw between Bela Krajina and Ilirija is 5%. The probability of winning for Ilirija is 93% The probability of both teams scoring is 44%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 56% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 84%, while the probability of there being under 2. Bela krajina vs. Ilirija live online 2 November 2023 01:00 A 10 hours ago — Bela krajina vs. Ilirija live online 2 November 2023 01:00 Alpe Adria Cup BK Olomoucko VS Ilirija Not Started; 01:00 DFB Pokal FC .


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

  • Jatin Sharma
  • Jimena Manso
    Jimena Manso
  • Ibrahim Somrat
    Ibrahim Somrat
  • Byhsoj Hihdueh
    Byhsoj Hihdueh
bottom of page