top of page

El Refugio

Público·24 miembros

[[TOK!]!!] Bela krajina Ilirija v živo 02.11.2023


1. jun. 2016 — Dolenjska in Bela krajinaIvančna GoricaKočevjeMetlikaNovo mesto ... Ljubljanski maraton v živo na POP TV · TV SPORED. TV Spored. 24UR zvečer. 13 ...


Bela Krajina - Ilirija tips, predictions and statisticsBela Krajina and Ilirija will face each other on 11/02/2023 at 1:00 PM at ŠRC Loka Črnomelj stadium, Črnomelj, Slovenia. The match is part of Slovenian Cup. The probability of winning for Bela Krajina is 2%. The probability of a draw between Bela Krajina and Ilirija is 5%. The probability of winning for Ilirija is 93% The probability of both teams scoring is 44%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 56% The probability of there being over 2. Bela Krajina vs Ilirija Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-11-02Bela Krajina Ilirija Match info: Time 13:00 Date 02. 11. 2023 Location Črnomelj Stadium ŠRC Loka Stats Bela Krajina W Form WLDWW Y Both Teams Score N O Over Under 2. 5 U Filter By Bela Krajina: Home Away Overall Ilirija: Main Stats Bela KrajinaLast 0 games home IlirijaLast 10 games away nan Goals scored per game 1. 60 Goals conceded per game 1. 40 nan% Clean sheets 40. Student & Teacher Space pred 60 minutami — (TV v živo!!) Bela krajina vs Ilirija in prenosi v živo online 2 november 2023 15. mar. 2013 — Ljubljana in prišla sem pogledat v živo. Bela krajina Ilirija živo online 2 november 2023 Prenos v ži pred 39 minutami — Bela krajina Ilirija živo online 2 november 2023 Prenos v živo Online Dravinja Kostroj vs Ilirija 1911 Live Dravinja Kostroj vs Ilirija ... NS Mura - Record vs NK Bela Krajina (Detailed view)Record vs NK Bela Krajina This is an overview of the record of the club against other opponents. Use the filters to select a opponent. Record vs... Results since: Competition: Weekday: Venue: Result: Period: - CompactDetailed SeasonCompetitionMatchdayDateTimeHome TeamwappenResultwappenAway TeamAttendance 04/05 Prva Liga 314. 08. 200405:30(9. ) NS Mura3:1 Bela Krajina (11. )1. 500 10/11 Druga Liga 322. 201005:30(9. ) NS Mura0:0 Bela Krajina (5. )800 08/09 614. 09. 200805:30(2. ) Bela Krajina1:3 NS Mura (7. )- 09/10 911. 10. 200905:30(7. ) Bela Krajina3:1 NS Mura (2. )300 1224. 201005:30(4. ) Bela Krajina4:1 NS Mura (7. )150 1406. 11. 200405:30(12. ) Bela Krajina2:2 NS Mura (6. )600 1508. 03. 200905:30(4. ) NS Mura3:1 Bela Krajina (7. )- 1803. Bela Krajina vs Ilirija 02/11/2023 pred 3 urami — Football mania - Game: Slovenia Cup 2023/2024 Round: 2nd Round 02/11/2023, Bela Krajina - Ilirija, ŠRC Loka Črnomelj (Črnomelj) Live 10 · Today; Leagues. Club ... 5 total goals is 84%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 16% In the last match on 10/04/2023, Bela Krajina defeated Kamnik with a score of 2-4 In the last match on 10/29/2023, Ilirija defeated Grosuplje with a score of 4-0 Bela Krajina is currently in the 1th position in the Slovenian Cup league, while Ilirija is in the 2th position. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Bela Krajina has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Bela Krajina has scored an average of 4 goals per match and conceded 2 goals. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Ilirija has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Ilirija has scored an average of 3 goals per match and conceded 2 goals. Ilirija, V živo na TV Nogomet - Live Sports TV Listings Guide Ilirija - Kje gledati prenos tekme v živo (Slovenija) | Nogomet. Ilirija Bela Krajina. Pokal Slovenije 06:00. Ilirija. 6 nov. Bela krajina vs Ilirija 1911 prenos v živo 2 november 2023 V pred 51 minutami — Bela krajina vs Ilirija 1911 prenos v živo 2 november 2023 V živo Barle: »Iz Bele Krajine« (Letopis Matice Sloven- ske 1893, str. 19): . Bela Krajina - Ilirija 1911 rezultati, H2H statistika | Nogomet Rezultati v živo · Priporočene strani · FAQ. Sledi nam. X · Instagram. Mobilne aplikacije. Naša mobilna aplikacija je optimizirana za vaš telefon. Naložite si ... Ilirija uživo | Nogomet, Slovenija Ilirija. NK Krka. 1. 1. 03.09. N. Ilirija. Rudar. 0. 2. 30.08. I. Prikaži još mečeva. Raspored. SLOVENIJAKup. Bela Krajina. Ilirija. 02.11. 06:00. SLOVENIJA2. 00% Team scored 70. 00% Team scored twice Scored in both halves Goal in both halves 60. 00% Win Draw Lose Win 30. 00% Draw 20. 00% Lose 50. 00% Win and Over 1. 5 goals Lose and Over 1. 5 goals Team win first half Team draw at half time Team lost first half Both Teams to Score BTTS in first-half BBTS in second-half BBTS and Over 1. 5 BBTS and Over 2. 5 Win and BTTS 10. 00% Draw and BTTS 0. 00% Lose and BTTS Match Total Goals Match total goals 0 Match total goals 1 Match total goals 2 Match total goals 3 Match total goals 4 Match total goals 0 or 1 Match total goals 2 or 3 Match total goals 4+ Over Under Goals Over 1. Bela Krajina vs Ilirija 1911 live score, H2H and lineups Bela Krajina Ilirija 1911 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2 Nov 2023 at 13:00 UTC time in Slovenia Cup, Slovenia.


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

  • Jatin Sharma
  • Jimena Manso
    Jimena Manso
  • Ibrahim Somrat
    Ibrahim Somrat
  • Byhsoj Hihdueh
    Byhsoj Hihdueh
bottom of page